Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 19...free-form writing.

Woke up last night to the sound of two animals fighting. One was definitely a cat, but not sure what the other animal was. Either way...the cat lost. Sounded like a baby crying as it tended to its wounds.

Had a bit of trouble getting back to sleep and woke up at a very early hour. I am currently experimenting with how much coffee I can drink without getting too jittery. Cup #2 is doing a nice job right now. I started using Splenda in my coffee instead of sugar...I like 'Sugar in the Raw' the best, but I gotta watch the waste line...bikini season and all :-P

This writing is a much needed reprieve from compiling spreadsheets, making sales calls, and responding to emails...it's nice to relax for a few minutes.

Speaking of sales, I recently received a copy of some of Anthony Robbins' material from a good friend who owns his own company. He said it's been very helpful on his road to success, so I feel the strategies will assist me in my career with Lares!

I'll be spending the weekend mornings reading/listening and will keep you posted on my progress!

For now, I am on the couch...laptop living up to its namesake...watching the US Open golf tournament on TV...enjoying just being for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment